PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL: Cowling named CEO at PBG Medical Center
South Florida Business Journal, December 28, 2009
J. Michael Cowling has been named CEO at the 199-bed Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center. Cowling most recently served as division vice president with Health Management Associates, a Naples, FL-based operator of acute care hospitals. Opened in 1968, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is owned by a subsidiary of Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US