PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL: Cowling named CEO at PBG Medical Center
South Florida Business Journal, December 28, 2009
J. Michael Cowling has been named CEO at the 199-bed Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center. Cowling most recently served as division vice president with Health Management Associates, a Naples, FL-based operator of acute care hospitals. Opened in 1968, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center is owned by a subsidiary of Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC