LOS ANGELES: Health Net Inc. names new general counsel
Health Net, Inc. has named Angelee Bouchard, 41, as senior vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary, effective immediately. Bouchard joined Health Net in 2003 as vice president, assistant general counsel, and assistant secretary. Her primary responsibilities have included oversight of all of the company's corporate finance and merger-and-acquisition transactions as well as the company's corporate governance program.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers