DALLAS: Akdamar named CEO at Medical City Dallas Hospital
Medical City, December 28, 2009
Medical City Dallas Hospital has named Erol Akdamar president/CEO, effective Jan. 11. Akdamar, 42, is currently CEO at St. David's South Austin Hospital. He has held various senior management roles over the past 15 years, including hospitals involved in partnerships between HCA and tax-exempt organizations such as St. David's in Austin, Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria, LA, and Tulane University Hospitals in New Orleans.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013