CHARLOTTE, NC: Premier promotes McKasson to CFO
Premier, Inc., December 28, 2009
Craig McKasson, vice president of finance and corporate controller at Premier Inc., will be promoted to senior vice president/CFO effective Jan.1. As CFO, McKasson will join Premier's executive leadership team and will report directly to Susan DeVore, Premier's president/CEO. McKasson will replace Ann Rhoads, who is resigning her position after 11 years of service, following a recently announced office consolidation that is expected to be complete by February 2011.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts