CHARLOTTE, NC: Premier promotes McKasson to CFO
Premier, Inc., December 28, 2009
Craig McKasson, vice president of finance and corporate controller at Premier Inc., will be promoted to senior vice president/CFO effective Jan.1. As CFO, McKasson will join Premier's executive leadership team and will report directly to Susan DeVore, Premier's president/CEO. McKasson will replace Ann Rhoads, who is resigning her position after 11 years of service, following a recently announced office consolidation that is expected to be complete by February 2011.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'