ABINGTON, PA: Merlis named CEO at Abington Health
Abington Memorial Hospital, December 28, 2009
The Board of Trustees of Abington Health voted to appoint Laurence M. Merlis its new president/CEO. Merlis will succeed Richard L. Jones, Jr., who will retire on Jan. 31. Merlis has served as president/CEO at GBMC HealthCare/Greater Baltimore Medical Center since 1999.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts