ABINGTON, PA: Merlis named CEO at Abington Health
Abington Memorial Hospital, December 28, 2009
The Board of Trustees of Abington Health voted to appoint Laurence M. Merlis its new president/CEO. Merlis will succeed Richard L. Jones, Jr., who will retire on Jan. 31. Merlis has served as president/CEO at GBMC HealthCare/Greater Baltimore Medical Center since 1999.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'