OCEANSIDE, NY: HANYS names new chairman
Healthcare Association of New York State, December 28, 2009
South Nassau Communities Hospital President/CEO Joseph A. Quagliata has been named chairman of the Healthcare Association of New York State Board of Trustees for a one-year term that begins Jan. 1. HANYS is the only statewide advocate for more than 550 non-profit and public hospitals, nursing homes, homecare agencies, and other healthcare organizations throughout New York State. HANYS' volunteer Board of Trustees is responsible for managing the Association's activities.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes