OCEANSIDE, NY: HANYS names new chairman
Healthcare Association of New York State, December 28, 2009
South Nassau Communities Hospital President/CEO Joseph A. Quagliata has been named chairman of the Healthcare Association of New York State Board of Trustees for a one-year term that begins Jan. 1. HANYS is the only statewide advocate for more than 550 non-profit and public hospitals, nursing homes, homecare agencies, and other healthcare organizations throughout New York State. HANYS' volunteer Board of Trustees is responsible for managing the Association's activities.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US