2010 job market: Where will the jobs be?
ABCNews.com, January 4, 2010
Market research firm Borrell Associates says the healthcare industry, which topped the list in 2009 with more than 500,000 job openings, is expected to continue to hold first place in 2010 as well, with job openings expected to exceed 600,000.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- As Allegations Swirl, Baylor Plano Rejects Baldrige Award