2010 job market: Where will the jobs be?
ABCNews.com, January 4, 2010
Market research firm Borrell Associates says the healthcare industry, which topped the list in 2009 with more than 500,000 job openings, is expected to continue to hold first place in 2010 as well, with job openings expected to exceed 600,000.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%