2010 job market: Where will the jobs be?
ABCNews.com, January 4, 2010
Market research firm Borrell Associates says the healthcare industry, which topped the list in 2009 with more than 500,000 job openings, is expected to continue to hold first place in 2010 as well, with job openings expected to exceed 600,000.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal