2010 job market: Where will the jobs be?
ABCNews.com, January 4, 2010
Market research firm Borrell Associates says the healthcare industry, which topped the list in 2009 with more than 500,000 job openings, is expected to continue to hold first place in 2010 as well, with job openings expected to exceed 600,000.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System