Where the jobs will be in the next decade
National Public Radio, citing data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, offered a job growth Top 10 list for the next decade. Four of the Top 10 job growth areas are in healthcare: No. 1 on the list is registered nurses. No. 2 is home health aides. No. 5 is personal and home care aides. No. 9 is nursing aides, orderlies, and attendants.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US