Where the jobs will be in the next decade
National Public Radio, citing data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, offered a job growth Top 10 list for the next decade. Four of the Top 10 job growth areas are in healthcare: No. 1 on the list is registered nurses. No. 2 is home health aides. No. 5 is personal and home care aides. No. 9 is nursing aides, orderlies, and attendants.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians