Where the jobs will be in the next decade
National Public Radio, citing data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, offered a job growth Top 10 list for the next decade. Four of the Top 10 job growth areas are in healthcare: No. 1 on the list is registered nurses. No. 2 is home health aides. No. 5 is personal and home care aides. No. 9 is nursing aides, orderlies, and attendants.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors