SOMERS POINT, NJ: Shore Memorial Hospital COO Johnson to succeed Gutierrez
Shore Memorial Hospital, January 4, 2010
Shore Memorial Hospital COO Ron Johnson will succeed current President/CEO Albert L. Gutierrez at the end of 2011. The announcement caps an 11-month search for a successor. For the interim, Johnson has been promoted to executive vice president, and the two executives have worked through a detailed plan that will transfer roles and responsibilities from Gutierrez to Johnson. Gutierrez was appointed CEO at Shore Memorial in 2002.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?