CLEVELAND: University Hospital announces new organizational structure
University Hospitals, January 4, 2010
Thomas F. Zenty III, CEO of University Hospitals, has announced a new leadership structure that includes the addition of two key new members and two new positions for current UH leadership. Senior leadership will now be organized into three areas: clinical operations, system administrative services, and system staff functions. Leading UH clinical operations is COO Achilles Demetriou, MD. The new System CMO Eric Bieber, MD, joined the health system Jan. 1, and comes from Geisinger Health System in Danville, PA. Zenty will lead System Staff functions and have direct leadership of the hospital's strategic planning, financial development, legal affairs, institutional relations and development, diversity initiatives, hospital/physician compliance, and human resources.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer