NORTHFIELD, MN: Henke named president/CEO of Northfield Hospital & Clinics
Northfield Hospital & Clinics, January 4, 2010
Mark Henke will be the next president/CEO of Northfield Hospital & Clinics. Henke is now the CEO for Sanford Hospital Luverne (MN). Before that he was COO for Winneshiek Medical Center in Decorah, IA. He is expected to assume his new responsibilities around April 1. He succeeds longtime president and CEO Ken Bank, who plans to retire this year.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care