NORTHFIELD, MN: Henke named president/CEO of Northfield Hospital & Clinics
Northfield Hospital & Clinics, January 4, 2010
Mark Henke will be the next president/CEO of Northfield Hospital & Clinics. Henke is now the CEO for Sanford Hospital Luverne (MN). Before that he was COO for Winneshiek Medical Center in Decorah, IA. He is expected to assume his new responsibilities around April 1. He succeeds longtime president and CEO Ken Bank, who plans to retire this year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts