HOLLYWOOD, FL: SFHHA elects new chairman
South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association, January 4, 2010
The South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association elected Anthony M. Degina Jr. chairman during the organization's annual meeting. Degina is the CEO of the University of Miami Hospital. He has 25 years of healthcare experience and was with HCA for more than 16 years. Degina has served as the CEO of Cedars Medical Center, CEO of Plantation General Hospital for 10 years, and five years at Deering Hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts