HOLLYWOOD, FL: SFHHA elects new chairman
South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association, January 4, 2010
The South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association elected Anthony M. Degina Jr. chairman during the organization's annual meeting. Degina is the CEO of the University of Miami Hospital. He has 25 years of healthcare experience and was with HCA for more than 16 years. Degina has served as the CEO of Cedars Medical Center, CEO of Plantation General Hospital for 10 years, and five years at Deering Hospital.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'