HOLLYWOOD, FL: SFHHA elects new chairman
South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association, January 4, 2010
The South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association elected Anthony M. Degina Jr. chairman during the organization's annual meeting. Degina is the CEO of the University of Miami Hospital. He has 25 years of healthcare experience and was with HCA for more than 16 years. Degina has served as the CEO of Cedars Medical Center, CEO of Plantation General Hospital for 10 years, and five years at Deering Hospital.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US