JACKSONVILLE: Solantic walk-in clinics name new board chair
Solantic walk-in urgent care has appointed Charles R. Evans as chairman of the company's board of directors. Evans replaces Rick Scott, who co-founded Solantic with CEO Karen Bowling in 2001. In January 2009, Scott launched Conservatives for Patients' Rights, a media campaign to attack healthcare reform legislation. Evans has been a member of Solantic's advisory board for the past four years. He is president and CEO of Alpharetta, GA-based International Health Services Group, an enterprise that supports health services development in underserved areas of the world, including Kenya, Nigeria, Peru, Honduras, and the Dominican Republic.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts