ORLANDO: Nemours names new practice administrator
Nemours, January 11, 2010
Nemours has appointed Raymond Remmer as practice administrator of Nemours Florida. Remmer will be responsible for managing and directing the three Nemours Children's Clinics in Florida (Jacksonville, Orlando, and Pensacola) in support of the physician staff while incorporating best practices that improve efficiency and ensure high-quality patient services. Most recently, Remmer served as director of administrative affairs for the office of the president from 2006-2009. Remmer replaces Bill Winder, who was appointed early last year to a newly created position of senior administrator of Nemours Florida.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal