ORLANDO: Nemours names new practice administrator
Nemours, January 11, 2010
Nemours has appointed Raymond Remmer as practice administrator of Nemours Florida. Remmer will be responsible for managing and directing the three Nemours Children's Clinics in Florida (Jacksonville, Orlando, and Pensacola) in support of the physician staff while incorporating best practices that improve efficiency and ensure high-quality patient services. Most recently, Remmer served as director of administrative affairs for the office of the president from 2006-2009. Remmer replaces Bill Winder, who was appointed early last year to a newly created position of senior administrator of Nemours Florida.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts