LOS ANGELES: The Camden Group heads East
The Camden Group, January 11, 2010
The Camden Group is further expanding its services and geographic reach by adding another senior vice president to its team of advisors, and opening a new office on the East coast. The firm has hired James R. Smith to head its new division based in New York. Smith is a former senior executive at Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield and Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts