GAINESVILLE, FL: Gray named to UF's new chair on global health
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has appointed Gregory C. Gray, MD, founding chair of the college's new department of environmental and global health. Gray comes to UF from the University of Iowa, where he established and directed the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts