GAINESVILLE, FL: Gray named to UF's new chair on global health
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has appointed Gregory C. Gray, MD, founding chair of the college's new department of environmental and global health. Gray comes to UF from the University of Iowa, where he established and directed the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus