GAINESVILLE, FL: Gray named to UF's new chair on global health
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has appointed Gregory C. Gray, MD, founding chair of the college's new department of environmental and global health. Gray comes to UF from the University of Iowa, where he established and directed the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream