GAINESVILLE, FL: Gray named to UF's new chair on global health
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has appointed Gregory C. Gray, MD, founding chair of the college's new department of environmental and global health. Gray comes to UF from the University of Iowa, where he established and directed the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013