BRUSH, CO: East Morgan County Hospital CEO resigns
Nancy Schmid resigned as CEO at East Morgan County Hospital effective Jan. 8. Linda Thorpe, CFO at the Brush hospital, will serve as interim CEO until a permanent replacement has been named. Schmid joined Banner Health as EMCH's CEO in 2008 after successful stints in other healthcare organizations.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers