BRUSH, CO: East Morgan County Hospital CEO resigns
Nancy Schmid resigned as CEO at East Morgan County Hospital effective Jan. 8. Linda Thorpe, CFO at the Brush hospital, will serve as interim CEO until a permanent replacement has been named. Schmid joined Banner Health as EMCH's CEO in 2008 after successful stints in other healthcare organizations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch