PINAL COUNTY, AZ: Krmpotic named CEO at Banner Ironwood MC
Banner Health, January 18, 2010
Deb Krmpotic, RN, has been named CEO for Banner Ironwood Medical Center at Combs and Gantzel Roads in Pinal County, AZ. The 36-bed Banner Ironwood will open Nov. 1, 2010. Krmpotic most recently served as CNO at Banner Baywood Medical Center in Mesa. She has extensive rural health experience, serving as administrator/CEO at two former Banner facilities; Lisbon Medical Center in North Dakota and Lookout Memorial Hospital in South Dakota.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions