PINAL COUNTY, AZ: Krmpotic named CEO at Banner Ironwood MC
Banner Health, January 18, 2010
Deb Krmpotic, RN, has been named CEO for Banner Ironwood Medical Center at Combs and Gantzel Roads in Pinal County, AZ. The 36-bed Banner Ironwood will open Nov. 1, 2010. Krmpotic most recently served as CNO at Banner Baywood Medical Center in Mesa. She has extensive rural health experience, serving as administrator/CEO at two former Banner facilities; Lisbon Medical Center in North Dakota and Lookout Memorial Hospital in South Dakota.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers