SUGAR LAND, TX: Levermann named CEO at St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
James Levermann has been appointed CEO of St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital, effective Jan. 11. He was also named a vice president of the St. Luke's Episcopal Health System. He was most recently CFO for Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, and has held leadership positions at Texas Children's Hospital.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs