AVON, IN: Bailey named CEO at Clarian West Medical Center
The Clarian West Board of Managers has selected Matthew Bailey to succeed Al Gatmaitan as president/CEO of Clarian West Medical Center. Bailey is currently CEO of Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes, IN. He is the outgoing chairman of the Indiana Hospital Association. Doug Puckett, Clarian West CFO/COO, has been serving as interim CEO since the departure of Al Gatmaitan for Clarian Arnett Health in Lafayette in November.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'