AVON, IN: Bailey named CEO at Clarian West Medical Center
The Clarian West Board of Managers has selected Matthew Bailey to succeed Al Gatmaitan as president/CEO of Clarian West Medical Center. Bailey is currently CEO of Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes, IN. He is the outgoing chairman of the Indiana Hospital Association. Doug Puckett, Clarian West CFO/COO, has been serving as interim CEO since the departure of Al Gatmaitan for Clarian Arnett Health in Lafayette in November.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers