OAKLAND: Brosgart named CMO at Children's Hospital & Research Center
Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland has named Carol L. Brosgart, MD, as the hospital's new CMO/senior vice president. Brosgart is a widely regarded public health physician with expertise in the areas of HIV/AIDS, chronic viral hepatitis B and C, seasonal and pandemic influenza, and healthcare policy. She joins Children's Hospital Oakland after retiring from biotech pioneer Gilead Sciences in July 2009.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal