WOODLAWN, MD: James Lawrence Kernan Orthopaedics and Rehab names new CEO
James Lawrence Kernan Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation Hospital in Woodlawn, the largest provider of rehabilitation care in Maryland, has announced the appointment of Michael Jablonover, MD, as president/CEO. Jablonover, who currently serves as Kernan's vice president of medical affairs/CMO, replaces James E. Ross, Kernan's leader since 1994, who is assuming the presidency of Chester River Health System in Chestertown. The transfer of leadership at Kernan was Jan. 18. Both Kernan Hospital and Chester River Health System are members of the University of Maryland Medical System.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers