ENGLEWOOD, CO: Harris named CEO of Centura's Physician Enterprises
Centura Health has named Robert Harris CEO of Physician Enterprises, a new operating entity responsible for all Centura Health physician practices. Harris will lead the development and realization of a vision, strategies, and tactics for Physician Enterprises. Harris previously served as associate vice chancellor and chief ambulatory officer at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock and vice president of ambulatory care and emergency services at the University of Colorado Hospital in Denver. Physician Enterprises was created in January 2009.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care