WASHINGTON, DC: eHI names new CEO
eHealth Initiative, February 1, 2010
The Board of Directors of the eHealth Initiative and Foundation announced the appointment of Jennifer Covich Bordenick as CEO, effective immediately. Covich has served the eHealth Initiative since 2001. Covich most recently served as Interim CEO and COO. Before joining eHI, Covich spent four years at the National Committee for Quality Assurance as director of policy and product development.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions