WASHINGTON, DC: eHI names new CEO
eHealth Initiative, February 1, 2010
The Board of Directors of the eHealth Initiative and Foundation announced the appointment of Jennifer Covich Bordenick as CEO, effective immediately. Covich has served the eHealth Initiative since 2001. Covich most recently served as Interim CEO and COO. Before joining eHI, Covich spent four years at the National Committee for Quality Assurance as director of policy and product development.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application