WASHINGTON, DC: eHI names new CEO
eHealth Initiative, February 1, 2010
The Board of Directors of the eHealth Initiative and Foundation announced the appointment of Jennifer Covich Bordenick as CEO, effective immediately. Covich has served the eHealth Initiative since 2001. Covich most recently served as Interim CEO and COO. Before joining eHI, Covich spent four years at the National Committee for Quality Assurance as director of policy and product development.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care