Orlando: Orlando Health's longtime spokesman steps down
Longtime Orlando Health spokesman Joe Brown is leaving his job as media relations manager at the healthcare system, effective Feb. 12. Brown, who has worked for 25 years at Orlando Health, is relocating with his wife to Georgia. In 1985, Brown joined Orlando Health as the organization's first media relations representative.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'