Orlando: Orlando Health's longtime spokesman steps down
Longtime Orlando Health spokesman Joe Brown is leaving his job as media relations manager at the healthcare system, effective Feb. 12. Brown, who has worked for 25 years at Orlando Health, is relocating with his wife to Georgia. In 1985, Brown joined Orlando Health as the organization's first media relations representative.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'