DALLAS: Broadlane Inc. names Ryan as CEO, Sherry as president
Broadlane, Inc., a cost management consultant and provider, announced that Patrick T. Ryan, Broadlane's chairman, will assume the additional responsibilities of CEO. Thomas Sherry, Broadlane's COO and a longtime member of the company's management team, will take on the additional responsibilities of president. David C. Ricker, Broadlane's president/CEO, will step down from his full-time role, but he will continue as a member of the board of directors.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch