DALLAS: Broadlane Inc. names Ryan as CEO, Sherry as president
Broadlane, Inc., a cost management consultant and provider, announced that Patrick T. Ryan, Broadlane's chairman, will assume the additional responsibilities of CEO. Thomas Sherry, Broadlane's COO and a longtime member of the company's management team, will take on the additional responsibilities of president. David C. Ricker, Broadlane's president/CEO, will step down from his full-time role, but he will continue as a member of the board of directors.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer