PRINCETON, NJ: NJHA names new board members
New Jersey Hospital Association, February 1, 2010
Alexander J. Hatala, president/CEO of the Lourdes Health System and leader with Catholic Health East New Jersey, has been installed as chairman of the board of the New Jersey Hospital Association, a 108-member advocacy organization.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions