JACKSON, TN: West Tennessee Healthcare names new president/CEO
The Board of Trustees of West Tennessee Healthcare have name Bobby Arnold as president/CEO of the system. Arnold has been serving as interim president/CEO since June 2009. He joined West Tennessee Healthcare as an accounting manager in 1985 and was promoted several times in the accounting area. In 1999 he was named vice president/ CFO.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'