JACKSON, TN: West Tennessee Healthcare names new president/CEO
The Board of Trustees of West Tennessee Healthcare have name Bobby Arnold as president/CEO of the system. Arnold has been serving as interim president/CEO since June 2009. He joined West Tennessee Healthcare as an accounting manager in 1985 and was promoted several times in the accounting area. In 1999 he was named vice president/ CFO.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus