FORT WORTH, TX: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital SW Fort Worth names new HR director
Texas Health Resources, February 1, 2010
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth appointed Jody Thomas as the new director of human resources. Thomas will oversee hospital employee relations and engagement and lead corporate-level human resources projects. Thomas most recently served as the director of human resources for Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville. Before that, he was the director of people services for Cap Rock Energy in Midland from September 2006 until March 2009 and held human resources leadership positions at PNM Resources in Albuquerque, NM, and Fort Worth from 1998 to 2006.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'