FORT WORTH, TX: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital SW Fort Worth names new HR director
Texas Health Resources, February 1, 2010
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth appointed Jody Thomas as the new director of human resources. Thomas will oversee hospital employee relations and engagement and lead corporate-level human resources projects. Thomas most recently served as the director of human resources for Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville. Before that, he was the director of people services for Cap Rock Energy in Midland from September 2006 until March 2009 and held human resources leadership positions at PNM Resources in Albuquerque, NM, and Fort Worth from 1998 to 2006.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts