ARLINGTON, TX: Texas Health Resources names CSO
Texas Health Resources, February 1, 2010
Texas Health Resources has named Jonathan Scholl as executive vice president/chief strategy officer. Scholl joins Texas Health from his position as head of the North American Health Care Provider practice of The Boston Consulting Group.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US