WASHINGTON, DC: NCQA names new board member
NCQA, February 1, 2010
The National Committee for Quality Assurance's newest member of its board of directors is Pamela Hymel, MD, corporate medical director for Cisco Systems. Hymel was elected to the NCQA Board during the Dec. 17 board of directors meeting and began her service on Jan. 1.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital