WASHINGTON, DC: NCQA names new board member
NCQA, February 1, 2010
The National Committee for Quality Assurance's newest member of its board of directors is Pamela Hymel, MD, corporate medical director for Cisco Systems. Hymel was elected to the NCQA Board during the Dec. 17 board of directors meeting and began her service on Jan. 1.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers