SACRAMENTO: CMA hires within for new CEO
California Medical Association, February 8, 2010
The California Medical Association has appointed Dustin Corcoran, who has worked for CMA for nearly 12 years in several capacities, as its new CEO. Corcoran led CMA's lobbying efforts for five years before becoming deputy CEO last fall. The CMA Board of Trustees voted to approve Corcoran's appointment at its quarterly meeting last month.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL