INDIANAPOLIS: WellPoint Chairman Glasscock to retire March 1
WellPoint, February 8, 2010
WellPoint, Inc. announced that Larry C. Glasscock is retiring as chairman of the board of directors and as a member of the board of directors effective March 1. WellPoint's board of directors has named Angela F. Braly, WellPoint's president/CEO, as chair of the board, also effective March 1.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US