INDIANAPOLIS: WellPoint Chairman Glasscock to retire March 1
WellPoint, February 8, 2010
WellPoint, Inc. announced that Larry C. Glasscock is retiring as chairman of the board of directors and as a member of the board of directors effective March 1. WellPoint's board of directors has named Angela F. Braly, WellPoint's president/CEO, as chair of the board, also effective March 1.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer