INDIANAPOLIS: WellPoint Chairman Glasscock to retire March 1
WellPoint, February 8, 2010
WellPoint, Inc. announced that Larry C. Glasscock is retiring as chairman of the board of directors and as a member of the board of directors effective March 1. WellPoint's board of directors has named Angela F. Braly, WellPoint's president/CEO, as chair of the board, also effective March 1.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'