CLEVELAND: Cleveland Clinic names new urology dept. chairman
Cleveland Clinic has named Edmund Sabanegh, Jr., MD, as chairman of the Department of Urology in the Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute. Sabanegh joined the Cleveland Clinic in 2006 and has served as Director of the Center for Male Fertility. In addition, he is the program director for the Male Infertility Fellowship.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness