CLEVELAND: Cleveland Clinic names new urology dept. chairman
Cleveland Clinic has named Edmund Sabanegh, Jr., MD, as chairman of the Department of Urology in the Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute. Sabanegh joined the Cleveland Clinic in 2006 and has served as Director of the Center for Male Fertility. In addition, he is the program director for the Male Infertility Fellowship.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers