SALEM, OR: Ballard to lead Oregon Medicaid Fraud Unit
Oregon Department of Justice, February 15, 2010
Morrow County (OR) District Attorney Elizabeth Ballard has been named as chief prosecutor for healthcare fraud for the Oregon Department of Justice. A prosecutor since 2002, Ballard was elected Morrow County District Attorney in 2006. She starts working for the Oregon Department of Justice Medicaid Fraud Unit in March.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts