WASHINGTON, DC: AHA appoints new senior executives
American Hospital Association, February 15, 2010
The American Hospital Association has announced that Lisa Allen was named senior vice president overseeing human resources for the association, and that Alicia Mitchell was named senior vice president for communications. Allen came to the AHA in 2001 and has focused on employee engagement, advancing major initiatives that address wellness, compensation and benefits, and diversity. A 20-year veteran of the AHA, Mitchell will oversee member and advocacy communications as well as outreach to the media.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers