ATHENS, AL: Powers named CEO at Athens-Limestone Hospital
Athens-Limestone Hospital officials have announced the new chief executive officer is Kelli S. Powers. Jim Moffatt, chairman of the hospital's Board of Directors, said that to his knowledge, she is the first female hospital CEO in North Alabama, the Decatur Daily reports. Powers is leaving Lanier Health Services, where she served as CEO/CFO. Powers is filling a spot left vacant in December when CEO Cary Payne retired. Payne had served as CEO since January 2007.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US