BIRMINGHAM, AL: Granger named CEO of Trinity Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center removed the interim label from Keith Granger's title and appointed him president/CEO, the Birmingham Business Journal reports. The move is effective immediately, according to a news release. Granger joined Trinity as interim CEO in October 2009 to lead the hospital's daily operations. Granger previously served as CEO of Flowers Hospital in Dothan. Trinity Medical Center and Flowers Hospital are both affiliated with Tennessee-based Community Health Systems Inc. Granger succeeded Bill Heburn as CEO last year.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers