BIRMINGHAM, AL: Granger named CEO of Trinity Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center removed the interim label from Keith Granger's title and appointed him president/CEO, the Birmingham Business Journal reports. The move is effective immediately, according to a news release. Granger joined Trinity as interim CEO in October 2009 to lead the hospital's daily operations. Granger previously served as CEO of Flowers Hospital in Dothan. Trinity Medical Center and Flowers Hospital are both affiliated with Tennessee-based Community Health Systems Inc. Granger succeeded Bill Heburn as CEO last year.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law