LAURINBURG, NC: Dove named quality and resource VP at Scotland Health Care
Scotland Health Care System, February 22, 2010
Lori Dove, RN, has joined Scotland Health Care System as vice president of Quality and Resource Management. In her new role she has executive responsibility over the Quality, Resource Management, Risk Management, Patient Safety and Infection Control, Customer and Volunteer Services, Pharmacy, and Medical Staff services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013