LEE'S SUMMIT, MO: Staniforth named director of marketing/PR at St. Luke's East
Kaitlin D. Staniforth has been appointed director of Marketing and Public Relations at Saint Luke's East-Lee's Summit. Staniforth joined Saint Luke's Health System in 2006 as an intern in the Marketing division and was hired that year as a public relations assistant. Most recently Staniforth was a public relations manager for Saint Luke's Health System.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care