KINGSPORT, TN: Petty named CIO at Wellmont Health System
Wellmont Health System, March 1, 2010
A military commander with technology experience has been named vice president and chief information officer for Wellmont Health System. Kent Petty, 45, has worked for Wellmont on a contract basis since August on computerized provider order entry and electronic medical records. Petty is a commander in the Navy Reserves and most recently worked for Marriott International.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives