BEAUMONT, TX: Michalski named CEO/president at Beaumont Hospitals
Beaumont Hospitals, March 1, 2010
Beaumont Hospitals President/CEO Kenneth J. Matzick has announced his retirement effective May 31 after 41 years, the last five as CEO. Beaumont's Board of Directors has appointed Gene Michalski, executive vice president/COO, as Beaumont's new president and CEO effective June 1.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus