BEAUMONT, TX: Michalski named CEO/president at Beaumont Hospitals
Beaumont Hospitals, March 1, 2010
Beaumont Hospitals President/CEO Kenneth J. Matzick has announced his retirement effective May 31 after 41 years, the last five as CEO. Beaumont's Board of Directors has appointed Gene Michalski, executive vice president/COO, as Beaumont's new president and CEO effective June 1.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor