BEAUMONT, TX: Michalski named CEO/president at Beaumont Hospitals
Beaumont Hospitals, March 1, 2010
Beaumont Hospitals President/CEO Kenneth J. Matzick has announced his retirement effective May 31 after 41 years, the last five as CEO. Beaumont's Board of Directors has appointed Gene Michalski, executive vice president/COO, as Beaumont's new president and CEO effective June 1.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer