ENGLEWOOD, CO: Oncure Medical Corp. names new CEO
Oncure Medical Corp., March 1, 2010
Oncure Medical Corp., a national network of cancer treatment centers, has appointed Duane Choate as president/CEO. Choate, previously Oncure's executive vice president/CFO, joined the company in 2007 and succeeds David Chernow.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations