ENGLEWOOD, CO: Oncure Medical Corp. names new CEO
Oncure Medical Corp., March 1, 2010
Oncure Medical Corp., a national network of cancer treatment centers, has appointed Duane Choate as president/CEO. Choate, previously Oncure's executive vice president/CFO, joined the company in 2007 and succeeds David Chernow.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers