FARMINGTON, NM: Wallace named CEO/president at San Juan RMC
San Juan Regional Medical Center has named Rick Wallace as the hospital's new president/CEO. Wallace replaces Steve Altmiller, who resigned in July 2009 to take a similar position at a larger hospital in Mississippi. Wallace is the CEO of St. Mary's Medical Center in Enid, OK. Wallace begins his tenure on March 8.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line