ORLANDO, FL: Orlando Health names new president/CEO
Orlando Health, March 1, 2010
Orlando Health's Board of Directors has selected Sherrie Sitarik as the next president/CEO. Sitarik will succeed John Hillenmeyer, whose retirement becomes effective the end of the year. Sitarik has served as executive vice president/chief strategy officer for Orlando Health since 2008.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts