TAMPA, FL: Shriners Name Gardner COO
Tampa Bay Business Journal, March 1, 2010
Shriners Hospitals for Children has appointed Keith Gardner to the position of executive vice president and chief operating officer. Gardner had been serving in the role in an interim capacity since January 2009 when Jim Full, the previous executive vice president, left the organization after three years. Gardner has worked for the organization in the corporate Shriners International headquarters office in Tampa for 21 years. Previously, he was vice president of finance.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts