TAMPA, FL: Shriners Name Gardner COO
Tampa Bay Business Journal, March 1, 2010
Shriners Hospitals for Children has appointed Keith Gardner to the position of executive vice president and chief operating officer. Gardner had been serving in the role in an interim capacity since January 2009 when Jim Full, the previous executive vice president, left the organization after three years. Gardner has worked for the organization in the corporate Shriners International headquarters office in Tampa for 21 years. Previously, he was vice president of finance.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream