ARK CITY, KS: South Central Kansas RMC leader fired
The Winfield Daily Courier, March 8, 2010
The board of trustees for the South Central Kansas Regional Medical Center fired its CEO, Phyllis Macy-Mills. Macy-Mills, 72, has been in charge of the facility for the past four years. She clashed with the board over its decision to find a new CEO to lead the new facility being constructed north of Ark City.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus