ARK CITY, KS: South Central Kansas RMC leader fired
The Winfield Daily Courier, March 8, 2010
The board of trustees for the South Central Kansas Regional Medical Center fired its CEO, Phyllis Macy-Mills. Macy-Mills, 72, has been in charge of the facility for the past four years. She clashed with the board over its decision to find a new CEO to lead the new facility being constructed north of Ark City.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'