ST. LOUIS: Rebsamen joins Navvis & Co. as senior VP
Navvis & Company, March 8, 2010
C.B. Rebsamen, MD, has joined Navvis & Company as a senior vice president. In this role, he will provide strategic counsel to health system, hospital, and physician organizations on hospital-physician partnerships, physician enterprise development, and physician group practice, leadership, and governance. Rebsamen comes from Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, FL, where he was CMO.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts