JACKSONVILLE, FL: Hill Named Chair for Baptist Health Board
Baptist Health, March 15, 2010
Robert E. Hill, Jr., president/CEO of Acosta Sales and Marketing Company, has been named chair of the Baptist Health Board of Directors. Joe Louis Barrow, Jr., CEO of The First Tee and executive vice president of the World Golf Foundation, has been named vice chair of the board.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers