JACKSONVILLE, FL: Hill Named Chair for Baptist Health Board
Baptist Health, March 15, 2010
Robert E. Hill, Jr., president/CEO of Acosta Sales and Marketing Company, has been named chair of the Baptist Health Board of Directors. Joe Louis Barrow, Jr., CEO of The First Tee and executive vice president of the World Golf Foundation, has been named vice chair of the board.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013