ATLANTA: Oram named CFO at Healthcare Solutions
Healthcare Solutions, March 15, 2010
Healthcare Solutions has appointed Thomas E. Oram as CFO. Oram joins the Atlanta-based company with more than 20 years of experience working in financial and treasury positions within both public and privately held companies.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'