ATLANTA: Oram named CFO at Healthcare Solutions
Healthcare Solutions, March 15, 2010
Healthcare Solutions has appointed Thomas E. Oram as CFO. Oram joins the Atlanta-based company with more than 20 years of experience working in financial and treasury positions within both public and privately held companies.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US