ATLANTA: Oram named CFO at Healthcare Solutions
Healthcare Solutions, March 15, 2010
Healthcare Solutions has appointed Thomas E. Oram as CFO. Oram joins the Atlanta-based company with more than 20 years of experience working in financial and treasury positions within both public and privately held companies.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts